Nightingale Chancellors are chartered surveyors and property managers based in Richmond, Surrey. We provide an impartial and professional property service based on our long experience.
We have knowledge and over 200 years of experience. We will assign a dedicated property manager who has years of experience in dealing with properties similar to your own. In addition, we will assign a service charge accountant to properly manage the finances of your property.
In the event that your property needs the services of chartered surveyors who specialise in supervision of building work and periodical redecoration, we are able to offer the services of RICS accredited Chartered Surveyors. Having in-house surveyors and being regulated to the highest professional standard by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) enable us to provide our clients with a comprehensive service.
Looking after your money
We will control your expenditure as if the money was coming out of our own pocket. Here are some ways in which Nightingale Chancellors can physically demonstrate why we are different:
- We don’t rely on one insurance broker to find you the cheapest insurance deal. We will ask at least three independent insurance brokers to find you the best deal. The results speak for themselves. On average, since January 2010, we have saved new clients 25% of their existing premiums.
- So what about your common parts electricity and gas? Are you confident that you are getting the best deal? Due to our buying strength, Nightingale Chancellors will ensure that you are paying the lowest possible price for all your common parts electricity and gas consumption.
Your Dedicated Website
You will have a secure website established for just your property. All leaseholders and tenants (if you wish) will have access to the following:
- Weekly updated reports from your Nightingale Chancellors management team, on all items we are currently working on. This includes a log of all complaints about contractors, maintenance requests, projects we are working on, etc
- You’ll instantly be able to report maintenance problems on-line
- You’ll be able to communicate easily with all owners, no matter where in the world they live
- If you’re considering embarking on a major project and wish to see what the general consensus is before you invest a lot of time and effort, why not undertake an online vote of all the shareholders?
- You’ll be able to access insurance documents, the last year end accounts, a copy of the service charge budget, site inspection reports, house rules, etc. at any time of the day or night.